MizMal Ireland End to End Relaxed
Tour Operator Wild Atlantic Cycling
13 days (Bike: 12 days)
1040 km (~87km per day)
Paved / sealed, Hilly
Wild Atlantic Cycling
From Mizen Head to Malin Head in 12 Cycling Days
The west coast of Ireland is rich in awe-inspiring landscapes, fascinating characters and foot-tapping music. Cycling Ireland End to End from the most southerly point to the most northerly will leave you with rich memories, new friends and a thirst for more! There is no better way to explore the wild beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way than from the saddle. The grandeur of the Cork and Kerry mountains. The warmth and joy of a night in a Galway pub. The lunar like landscape of the Burren. The packed mountain ranges dominating the horizon of the Connemara National Park. The giant Sea Loughs of the Inishowen Peninsula. Your Ireland end-to-end journey of 12 days has a breath-taking finish on the rocky promontory of Malin Head.
Suitable for the 'Active' rider.
For a more challenging ride check out the Mizmal Ireland End to End tour.
Guided £ 2220
May 13, June 17, July 22, August 26, 2023
June 15, July 20, August 24, 2024
10% discount for groups of 8 or more
- Airport transfers at the start and finish
- Accommodation and breakfast in great hotels
- Shannon Estuary ferry fare
- Luggage transfer
- Advice on places to stop for your morning coffee
- Water, Soft drinks, fruit, cakes and bars en route
- Hearty lunches in pubs, restaurants or outdoors on cycling days
- Van and mechanical support
- GPX route files
- A 'MizMal' End-to-Enders medal!
- Evening meals - Our stopovers all have reasonably priced restaurants and pubs nearby and most of the hotels have good dining. Breakfast and lunch IS included
- Insurance - you need to organise your own bike and travel insurance as required
- Gels, high energy bars, energy powder and shakes - bring your own as per what works best for you and your tummy!
- Bike box or bag removal at start, secure storage and delivery to finish (additional fee of £50 applies)
- Entry fees for any excursions you arrange independently
- In exceptional cases we may be able to provide bike hire
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!