Malaysia & Singapore
3 days (Bike: 2 days)
235 km (~118km per day)
Cycle across the border via causeway from Singapore to the UNESCO heritage town of Malacca in Malaysia.
Following the old trunk road, we skirt past local towns like Pekan Nanas, Pontian, Batu Pahat & Muar, before arriving to Malacca. SCT has a few segments that venture into quieter kampong roads for some parts of the journey. Taste the delicious local Straits Chinese or "nonya" food & famous chendol/chicken rice balls in Melaka before we load up our bikes onto the coach to drive back to Singapore.
Malacca, also spelled Melaka, is a coastal state in southwestern Malaysia, famous for her rich cultural heritage, following the colonial rule of Portuguese, Dutch & British. At its center, Jonker Street, Chinatown’s main thoroughfare, is known for antique shops and its night market. Malacca’s traditional culture is also carried on by the Baba & Nyonya who are descendants of the Chinese delegates of Ming Dynasty where they emigrated from China and settled here.
- UNESCO world heritage town of Malacca
- Christ Church Red Square
- Malacca Jonker Street
- Journey through local Malaysian towns
Guided S$ 490
April 30, August 6, November, 11, December 16, 2023
Customised groups with faster/slower pace, pls contact us
- 2 nights accommodation in hotels (4-star in Malacca)
- Almost full-board: 2 breakfasts + 2 lunches
- water/isotonic drinks/bananas/snacks during cycling
- Direct coach/van transfer back to Singapore
- Experienced cycling guide/trip leader & sweeper van
- 100% full-support from our SSV (Support Sweeper Vehicle) during rides
- Detailed Pre-Departure Briefing & Trip Preparation
- Tourism tax