7 days (Bike: 6 days)
240 km (~40km per day)
Self-catering | UPDATED
Book your 2023 tour with 10% OFF - Offer ends 06/02/23
Provence Cycling Holidays
The Luberon and Provence provide a great environment for cycling holidays
It's also the perfect place for outdoor living with superb countryside and stunning & intriguing hill villages.
In the relatively small area of the Luberon Park alone, we have four of France's classified "Most Beautiful Villages"; Roussillon, Gordes, Menerbes & Lourmarin. Plus a handful of other villages that should be classified too.
The area has a varied terrain: from the flat orchard filled river plane, rolling vine covered hills to quiet, long, spectacular climbs. Throw in the beautiful Provencal architecture and the quiet country back roads and it should make for some of the best cycling you have'll ever experienced.
On the cultural front, there is a wide and deep range of activities with many interesting villages & towns (L'Isle sur la Sorgue, historic Avignon, Arles and Aix-en-Provence), museums, chateaux, vineyards, churches, various festivals, historic sites etc...
We'll provide you with our own "Real Provence" guide to the area; with all the popular places to visit (as well as the lesser known but equally good sights), our favourite restaurants and cafés, vineyards, etc. Whatever your interests, just let us know and we will be happy to show you the ride that will take you where you want to go. Of course if you've had enough cycling the car is always an option, as there is lots to see just a little further afield.
€ 940 Self-Guided
Saturdays April 1 to October 14, 2023
From 2 to 6 guests, with only 1 group booking taken for the week
- 6 nights in our new Provencal self catering villa - beautifully furnished, decorated & equipped to high standard.
- Our villa base tours have 5 Stars on Google.
- Covered pool, gardens & shaded terrace.
- The latest Garmin 1000 GPS + our book of 30+ rides split ability and places to visit + ride selection help if you want it.
- New, quality Trek Hybrids + bike equipment + bike breakdown assistance.
- Comprehensive introductory briefing + local info.
- Ebikes, Road bikes or a Tandem rental is an additional €198 per 6 night stay