The Beatles Tour
Tour Operator Liverpool Cycle Tours
The Beatles Tour On E-bikes!
This is our NUMBER ONE tour and rated number 1 on Trip Advisor for the last 9 years! Come and get your “Ticket to Ride” on our fantastic electric pedal assist bicycles which take out all the hard work and enable you to fully enjoy the experience! This is a must for any Beatles fan! Taking in such sites as Penny Lane, Strawberry field and many more! The tours start at 09:30 & 14:00 every day and last 3.5 hours. From the 2nd May to 31st August there is also a 2pm option (we can also open more 2pm slots if you get in touch!).
Go wild with ‘Beatlemania’ on this 3.5-hour bike tour of The Beatles’ Liverpool. Lead by expert guide you will soak up everything to do with The Beatles and what Liverpool has to offer being the birthplace of the Fab Four! Lots of opportunities for photos so that the tour can be relived time and time again! Create memories of a lifetime for any Beatles fan!
- Penny Lane
- Strawberry Field – where we stop for a break if we have time!
- The houses of John Lennon & Sir Paul McCartney
- The grave of Eleanor Rigby
- The Palm House
- St Peter’s Church Hall where John Lennon and Sir Paul McCartney first met.
- The Liverpool School of Art school where John Lennon and Stuart Sutcliffe met.
- The schools of John, Paul and George Harrison.
- We also travel through some of Liverpool’s beautiful parks which are inaccessible to cars, taxis, coaches and buses.
Guided £ 37
9.30am daily year round plus 2pm from May to August, 2023
- electric assisted bike,
- high visibility vest
Rob M. (Australia)
What a great tour with Phil! We saw a lot of Liverpool surrounding areas that are less touristy, away from the city centre and through parts like Sefton Park and along the Mersey shore. Our tour guide has great Beatles knowledge and was super friendly! The e-bike was perfect too, making light of the short hills! I would definitely recommend this tour!