GBI Ladies Transalp
Tour Operator Global Biking Initiative
Austria, Germany, Italy & Switzerland
5 days (Bike: 4 days)
378 km (~95km per day)
Global Biking Initiative on Facebook
Powered by Liv, for the first time in GBI history there will be an all-women Transalp Tour!
GBI Transalp powered by Liv offers women who are enthusiastic about cycling the opportunity to cross the Alps with like-minded people and led by experienced Liv team leaders. The participants can conquer the Alps in teams of different speed levels. No matter whether you are an experienced Transalpinisti or a Transalp newby, all women who enjoy sportive cycling can take part in this tour.
- Experience Bavarian hospitality in the Olympic city of Garmisch
- Enjoy great cycle paths along the Inn and Adige rivers
- Pedal through Europes fruit garden
- Conquer challenging alpine passes
- Let yourself be enchanted by Dolce Vita at Lake Garda
On this cycing tour you will experience the magic of the mountains and cross four countries. The route from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lake Garda is one of the 'easiest' Transalp routes, nevertheless several mountain passes have to be climbed. You can expect some long climbs and rapid descents on this tour. Look forward to alpine cuisine, Italian dolce vita and unique mountain panoramas.
The Global Biking Initiative wants to show you the most interesting places in Europe the sportive way. We are proud of our international participants, that makes it easy for everybody to make new friends from other countries. Our main goal is the continuous support of charity projects worldwide. We achieve this by engaging the participants to raise funds, that support charity projects in their home countries.
Riva del Garda
€ 799 Guided
August 15, 2023
3140 m (~785m per day)
- 4 x hotel accommodation (15.8.-19.8.2023) in single or double bedrooms with breakfast and private bathrooms. Some hotels even have a pool, sauna or spa. In some locations not all double bedrooms are equipped with twinbeds.
- 4 x dinner (half-board)
- Bus shuttle from tour finish back to Garmisch after the tour
- Lugguage transport from hotel to hotel
- Quick and easy event registration
- Detailed and up-to-date event information on the website
- GPX tracks of all days and tracks for download
- GBI mobile app with useful tour information
- Route information and daily news
- Invitation letter for visa application (on request)
- Different cycling teams to suit different abilities and aspiration levels (number of teams depending on number of participants, min. 2 teams)
- Experienced teamleaders (from our partner Liv), equipped with GPS routing devices
- Service car along the route for pick-up service and with bike repair box
- Nutrition points with drinks and energy bars each day
- GBI drink bottle
- Online photo service
- Participation certificate
- Convenient pre-check-in service
- Support of charity organisations in your home country
- A lot of fun, unforgettable moments, great international and cross-cultural companionship, challenging moments and radiant eyes
- entrance fees,
- public transportation (bus, train, ferry),
- drinks at the dinner,
- accident and health insurance
- Night prior to the tour (14.8.) from 99 €
- Bike transportation service from/to Düsseldorf to the start/finish location 50 €
- Cannondale roadbikes 129 €
As the GBI is a charity ride, you have to register for a GBI country (typically your home country) and raise funds in addition to the participation fee for the supported charity. The minimum donation for this event is 50 €.
Each participant is kindly requested to raise more than the minimum donations to support our charity projects.
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!