5 days (Bike: 3 days)
121 km (~40km per day)
Hilly, Quiet roads, On-road
If you want to explore the best places in Tuscany but are short on time, this 5-day independent cycling tour is for you.
This shorter, condensed trip from Florence to Siena will not deny you the charms of either city or the adventure you will experience traveling between the two!
From Florence, you can soak in the Renaissance air by stopping at some of the well-known museums and galleries. You will be traversing the "Road of Wines" eventually arriving in the pastoral hills of Chianti where you can have a legitimate Italian countryside dining experience. There will be rivers, villages, churches, castles, and forts as you navigate your way from town to town and plenty of picture-perfect opportunities to take home with you when your tour ends.
Self-Guided € 865
Starts any Saturday from April 8 to October 15 2023
from 235 €
- 4 nights’ accommodation (4 nights in 3- and 4- star properties)
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transfers
- Marked maps and/or cue sheets and route notes
- Tourist information
- Assistance if necessary (you will be provided with our local rep’s mobile number)
- All tax and service charges
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Bicycle rentals.
- Mid and high season supplements
- Hybrid bikes are available at the rate of 95 euros per bike.
- E-bikes are available at the rate of 190 euros per bike.
- Accommodation upgrade