6 days (Bike: 4 days)
160 km (~40km per day)
Alsace is known for its excellent gastronomy and wines particular to the mix of French and German cultures found here, but there is so much more to this region!
For cyclists, its exceptional bike paths make Alsace one of the best cycling destinations in France. You can cycle uninterrupted from Strasbourg to Colmar through fairytale villages and gorgeous vineyards, appreciating the region’s history and peaceful atmosphere. Over ninety percent of this tour’s itinerary is on bicycle paths and small, low-traffic routes!
Slightly longer than a short escape but shorter than a week, you will experience the perfect combination of enjoyable biking routes, charming hotels, and fantastic restaurants during your “intense” tour of Alsace. Experience the utmost luxury if you choose our “Option A+” hotels — the incredibly charming "Option A" hotels won't leave you disappointed either!
€ 790 Self-Guided
Starts any day from April 9th through October 8th 2022
From 315 €
- 5 nights' accommodation as described above
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transfers
- Marked maps and/or cue sheets and route notes
- Tourist information
- Assistance if necessary (you will be provided with our local rep’s mobile number)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Nominal city taxes, to be paid in cash directly at each hotel (total of approx. 5-25 euros, depending on the chosen option).
- Travel insurance
- Bike rentals
- Mid and high season supplements
- Hybrid bikes are available at the rate of 90 euros per bike.
- E-bikes are available at the rate of 175 euros per bike.