Ring of Kerry Bike Tour
Tour Operator CycleWest Ireland
8 days (Bike: 6 days)
241 km (~40km per day)
Photo by Jean Carlo Emer on Unsplash
Killarney ~ Glenbeigh ~ Caherkiveen ~ Kenmare
Our Ring of Kerry Bike Tour is an epic self guided bike tour explores the magic of the kingdom of Kerry! Wind your way along the island-dotted Atlantic coastline, visit small fishing villages, explore medieval ruins and pedal in the foothills of the mountains of South Western Ireland.
The Ring of Kerry bike tour offers breathtaking views and wonderful scenery. Starting in the town of Killarney, the “Ring” continues anti-clockwise through the village of Killorglin. It continues onward to Cahersiveen, Waterville and Sneem before returning to Killarney.
Up to 10% of this tour is made up of “Moderate” cycling such as steep climbs and has a maximum daily distance of 55km. It is suitable for those who cycle regularly.
€ 1050 Self-Guided
Any day of the week. March to September 2023
- 7 night’s Bed and Breakfast. B&B Accommodation, ensuite bathrooms.
- Breakfast provided daily.
- Quality Hybrid Bikes, with full back-up service.
- 6 days biking. Varied and interesting each day.
- Luggage transfers each cycling day.
- Full cycling details and maps of the area.
- Full cycling descriptions and routes for each cycling day.
- 24 hrs Emergency/Information contact number.
- Digital Route Notes & Maps or GPS Navigation app
- Full pre-departure information pack
- Cost of travel to and from Ireland
- Transfer to and from start and finish sites
- Items of a personal nature – drinks, medical, gratuities etc.
- Lunches or evening meals
- Any extra days/nights
- Any costs to cycle repairs that are caused by bad care of bicycles
- Helmet and Water bottle
- Road Bike Supplement – €460.00 | eBike Supplement – €500.00
- Airport transfers arranged/booked if required.
- Extra days/nights booking with Travel/Tourism advice service.
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!