Central West Cycle Trail
Tour Operator Cooper Cycle Tours
6 days (Bike: 6 days)
377 km (~63km per day)
Cooper Cycle Tours
Dubbo – Wellington – Gulgong – Dunedoo – Mendooran – Ballimore – Dubbo
The Central West Cycle trail provides a 400 km circuit through the rolling rural landscape away from the main road. Located in the state of New South Wales, Australia the circuit has been developed by local cyclists who know the backroads between the towns.
- Day 1: Dubbo to Wellington via Geurie – 64km
- Day 2: Wellington to Gulgong via Goolma – 76km
- Day 3: Gulgong to Dunedoo – 58km
- Day 4: Dunedoo to Mendooran – 63km
- Day 5: Mendooran to Ballimore – 52-61km
- Day 6: Ballimore to Dubbo via Wongarbon – 55km
AU$ 1200 Self-Guided
Available on request
3-8 people $900pp
- 5 nights Accommodation at comfortable motels/hotels booked by us but paid by you to allow flexibility
- Daily luggage transfers
- Micks’ availability for transport for the week in case of unforeseen circumstances
- Local knowledge of the CWCT to maximize your experience
- Navigation – electronic (RideWithGPS) & paper copy
- Detailed itinerary
- Bookings only of must do morning teas at local farm/s & Whisky Distillery tasting (depending on availability – paid by you on the day).
- Car parking at our premises whilst on tour (at your own risk).
- Travel to & from start
- Accommodation (approx. Twin share / Double, $260 p/p; single/week $495)
- Bikes/panniers – available to hire
- Std MTBs $240/week – all equipped for the specifics of the trail
- E-bikes MTBs: $420/week
Non-refundable deposit of $200pp
John M. (Australia)
Mick Cooper provides an amazing service introducing people to the wonderful Central West Cycling trail. Absolutely the best.