Supported tours of the Central West Cycle Trail
Mick & Kerrie plan & conduct tours, weekend & day rides for the sole purpose of providing a great cycling experience for all riders who wish to participate.
Central West Cycle Trail
6 days (Bike: 6 days)
377 km (~63km per day)
Tour Operator Cooper Cycle Tours
Dubbo – Wellington – Gulgong – Dunedoo – Mendooran – Ballimore – Dubbo
The Central West Cycle trail provides a 400 km circuit through the rolling rural landscape away from the main road. Located in the state of New South Wales, Australia the circuit has been developed by local cyclists who know the backroads between the towns.
- Day 1: Dubbo to Wellington via Geurie – 64km
- Day 2: Wellington to Gulgong via Goolma – 76km
- Day 3: Gulgong to Dunedoo – 58km
- Day 4: Dunedoo to Mendooran – 63km
- Day 5: Mendooran to Ballimore – 52-61km
- Day 6: Ballimore to Dubbo via Wongarbon – 55km