9 days (Bike: 7 days)
800 km (~114km per day)
Big climbs, On-road
From San Sebastian to Girona (Cap de Creus) in 7 Days along the Pyrenees
Experience “Wild Espana”. A journey through the Pyrenees Mountains in northern Spain. Our unique Spain Coast to Coast takes you from the wildness of the Atlantic to the blue warm waters of the Mediterranean. A journey with new colours at every turn. Cycle high mountain passes one day, lush green valleys the next. Quintessential mountain-top villages rising out of nowhere on the road ahead. Lose yourself as you pedal mile upon mile of quiet, smooth roads meandering alongside steep river gorges, decked with colourful flora. On the Spain Coast to Coast you will enjoy warm people, wholesome food and cold beer. Each stopover different from the last. Glittering San Sebastián with its world-renowned Michelin-starred restaurants and tapas bars. Buzzing Pamplona - a meeting point for walkers enjoying the Camino de Santiago. The cosmopolitan city of Jaca. The ancient medieval city of Girona. A mecca for discerning cyclists. The unforgettable landscape of the finish - the spectacular Cap de Creus. Here you can celebrate your achievement with an authentic Spanish meal and a cold beer.
Suitable for the 'Avid' Rider.
Guided £ 1440
September 11, October 1, 2023
October 5, 2024
- 8 nights bed and breakfast in good hotels
- Van support with snacks
- GPX files of the route
- Daily briefings
- Suggested lunch stops (not included in price)
- Baggage transfer
- Mechanical assistance
- Emergency pickup
- Transfer to start from Bilbao Airport on arrival day
- Transfer at finish to Barcelona Airport on departure day
- Coffee breaks, lunch and evening meals (except the final meal in Girona which is included). Options and recommendations for stops will be communicated at each morning's briefing and noted on the daily route sheet
- Insurance - you need to organise your own bike and travel insurance as required
- Gels, high energy bars, energy powder and shakes - bring your own as per what works best for you and your tummy!
- Bike hire (we recommend you bring your own)
- Entry fees for any excursions you arrange independently