Cycle Portugal End to End N2
Tour Operator Wild Atlantic Cycling
8 days (Bike: 7 days)
800 km (~114km per day)
Big climbs, Paved / sealed
Wild Atlantic Cycling
From Chaves to Faro in 6 Days on the Epic N2
On our Portugal End to End tour you will cycle the length of this wonderful country from North to South mainly on the popular N2 route. The N2 in Portugal is known as Europe's Route 66. The tour starts in Chaves - located in Northern Portugal, next to the shores of Tâmega river and only a few kilometres away from Spain, Chaves is a city that has both a natural beauty and an incomparable historical and cultural legacy.
Accommodation is in good quality hotels that we have personally selected and visited. You will enjoy a fantastic breakfast each morning to fuel you for the day. Your luggage will be transferred each day. Our support van will be there in a jiffy if you need any assistance during the day. Water and bars and snacks are available without limit each day!
There is a lot of choice when it comes to stopping off for lunch in local cafés and restaurants. Lunch and evening meals are not included in the price. On occasions you may choose to have an evening meal together with the group, or you are free to stroll around and explore the local cuisine which Portugal is known for!
Suitable for the 'Avid' Rider. Approximately 120 km and 1,700 meters per day.
Guided £ 1330
May 5, September 22, 2023
May 4 & 14, September 24, 2024
- Airport transfer from Porto Airport at the start (additional fee may apply)
- Airport transfer to Faro Airport at the end (additional fee may apply)
- Accommodation and breakfast in great hotels
- Luggage transfer
- Advice on places to stop for your morning coffee
- Water, Soft drinks, fruit, cakes and bars en route
- Van and mechanical support
- GPX route files
- Lunches - there are many cafés, bars and restaurants along the way
- Evening meals - Our stopovers all have reasonably priced restaurants and pubs nearby and most of the hotels have good dining. Breakfast IS included
- Bike box or bag removal at start, secure storage and delivery to finish (additional fee of £50 applies)
- Insurance - you need to organise your own bike and travel insurance as required
- Gels, high energy bars, energy powder and shakes - bring your own as per what works best for you and your tummy!
- Flights to Porto / from Faro
- Entry fees for any excursions you arrange independently
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!