8 days (Bike: 6 days)
420 km (~70km per day)
Cycle the Croatian Islands in 6 Days with Gulet Yacht Accommodation from Split to Dubrovnik
The Croatian Islands are a truly pleasurable cycling experience. Without busy mainland traffic these beautifully maintained tarmac roads are a joy to ride with climbs that open up at every corner with a glorious vista. The clear water in all of the bays in Croatia viewed from on high are absolutely spectacular! Our Luxury Yacht provides the best in comfort accommodation from which to explore the southern Islands of Croatia’s extensive and world renowned archipelago. These superb routes have been carefully put together to provide our clients with the right combination of holiday and fitness fun. Enough cycling to feel a wonderful sense of achievement and the satisfaction of being able to see the islands from an eco-friendly vantage point!
- The Dingac Tunnel Descent
- The Ancient City of Ston
- Korcula Old Town
- Vis Island - location of the filming of Mama Mia 2
- The port of Hvar
- Mljet National Park
- The spectacular descent into Trpanj
- Our splendid yacht, Linda!
The tour is mostly on quiet island roads with a small number of joining sections on busier roads. Some cycling in towns and cities is necessary. Roads are generally well surfaced and suitable for road bike tires of 25 mm or more. We recommend a good quality and well-fitted road bike with dropped handlebars. If bringing your bike in a box, we can remove it and return it to you at the end of the tour.
Guided £ 2500
September 16 & 24, 2023
September 14, 2024
- Accommodation on a luxury gulet yacht!
- Breakfast and evening meals on the yacht
- Advice on places to stop for your morning coffee
- Water, Soft drinks, fruit, cakes and bars en route
- Support cyclist / guide on all the routes
- GPX route files
- Transfer to Dubrovnik Old Town or Airport on Departure Day
- Airport transfer at the start from Split to Sumpetar Marina is available for an additional cost
- Optional trips / entry fees for any excursions you arrange independently
- Insurance - you need to organise your own bike and travel insurance as required
- Gels, high energy bars, energy powder and shakes - bring your own as per what works best for you and your tummy!
- Flights to Split / from Dubrovnik