Highlights of Central Park Bike Tour
Tour Operator Unlimited Biking
Explore Central Park, one of the most iconic landmarks in New York City. Measuring 843 acres, Central Park is larger than all of Monaco!
Join us for a 2 hour guided tour around the beautiful urban landscape located right in the center of the one of the largest cities in the world.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, Central Park offers a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails along with amazing sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings. Unlimited Biking will outfit you with everything you need to embark on your journey to discover Central Park with our licensed NYC tour guide.
- Stroll along the shade of the American Elm Trees on Literary Walk
- Visit the Bethesda Fountain and Terrace for a lakeside view of the classic rowboats
- Stop for a break among the skyline views on the 15 acres of Sheep Meadow
- Cycle around the scenic Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Stop for a sing-a-long at Strawberry Fields and the John Lennon Memorial
56 W 56th St New York
Guided US$ 45
Daily 10:00 AM, 1:00PM, 4:00 PM
Private tour on request
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Illustrated Map
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!