Saxonland - In Search of a Lost Civilisation
Tour Operator TransyBike
6 days (Bike: 4 days)
145 km (~36km per day)
TransyBike on Facebook
If you choose one of our cycling tours Transylvania, Saxonland is a must.
It’s a fairy place which grabs you in a second. We will cycle through beautiful valleys, rolling hills, chilly forests. Villages of gingerbread houses, fortified churches rest on our route. The Transylvanian Saxon Heritage Trail is one of Romania’s most important touristic attractions, where you can admire the remains of great cultures. Traditional guesthouses, local food and people’s hospitality are one-of-a-kind. Take a cycling tour Transylvania with us and discover Transylvania’s most romantic landscape: Saxonland.
- Fortified Churches (2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
- Saxon Villages
- Bethlen Castle Cris
- Breite Ancient Oak Tree Reserve
- Sighisoara (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Farm visiting
- Traditional meals with locals
- Salina Turda (optional)
€ 1200 Guided
- Accommodation – (5 nights) will be in traditional guesthouses or 2 – 3 star pensions.
- Meals – (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners) traditional meals with locals, picnic, sandwiches or restaurant
- Bike – GRX 827 27.5
- all transfers,
- luggage transportation,
- attraction entrances,
- other personal expenses
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!