Tour de NSW South Coast
Tour Operator Tour de Vines
4 days (Bike: 3 days)
70 km (~23km per day)
Tour de Vines
Ride the Seaside Trails
The New South Wales south coast is famous for raw, uncrowded beaches, whale watching and quaint country towns. Explore this coastal gem using the scenic cycling paths that follow the coastline, whilst having all the logistics looked after for you.
This cycling tour is an easy self-guided 4-day/3 night ride along the beautiful south coast of NSW. Within each reach of Sydney, starting in the beautiful beachside suburb of Thirroul and following the coast south to the dramatic headland and lighthouse in Kiama. The route is primarily flat and runs mainly along cycle paths, and there is plenty to see and do along the way.
- Watching out for whales and dolphins along the coast.
- Swimming at the beaches and unique beach pools dotted on route.
- Dining on freshly cooked fish and chips on a beachside picnic after a day of gentle cycling.
- Visiting the Nan Tien Temple, the largest Buddhist Temple in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Cycling the picturesque Lake Illawarra and the sparkling blue waters of Windang Beach.
- Enjoying the waterside accommodation and the sound of the sea in the evenings.
AU$ 1150 Self-Guided
Group of 6 or more $A1050 per person (double/twin share made as a single booking)
- 3 nights accommodation in quality properties all with ensuite
- 3 x breakfasts with hot drinks (tea/coffee)
- Printed detailed itinerary, marked maps and ride notes,
- Bike locks, handlebar panniers, extra rear pannier if required
- Meet and greet on arrival in Thirroul
- Transfer to Kiama train station on departure day and collection of hire bikes • All luggage transfers
- On call support throughout
- Environmentally friendly cycling water bottles.
- Lightweight fair trade cycling t-shirts
- Personal face mask
- Personal hand sanitiser bottle
- Bike hire Hybrid $A 150
- E-bike hire $A 250
- Child age 6 - 16 sharing room $509.00
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!