Tour de Mudgee Cellar Doors
Tour Operator Tour de Vines
3 days (Bike: 1 days)
Tour de Vines
This cycling tour Mudgee package is a self drive and self guided 2 night/3 day getaway. It's the perfect weekend or mid week escape. Enjoy a fun day cycling the vineyards on flat, backcountry roads.
Mudgee is a mecca for food and wine lovers. The region has an intense concentration of amazing cellar doors. And being almost completely flat, it's perfect for some gentle cycling.
This is a self guided cellar door cycling tour that will have you visiting at least 5 wineries. You will be treated to a gourmet winery lunch, with a glass of wine. The package includes bike hire, lunch, breakfasts, printed itinerary and cycling maps. The package also has 2 nights accommodation together with your day of fun cycling.
The cycling directions provided will ensure you don’t miss any secrets in this fantastic food & wine hub. You will visit famous cellar doors including beautiful di Lusso Estate, famous Robert Stein, Robert Oatley iconic Peter Van Gient cellar doors to name a few.
- Discover lesser known cellar doors and the impressive wines of Mudgee
- Gourmet winery lunch included in your tour
- Easy relaxed cycling on quiet country back roads, with rolling vineyard scenery
- Your getaway is all organised with a single booking, including accommodation, bikes, tastings…the lot!
AU$ 449 Self-Guided
Group from 6-20 $409 pp
- 2 nights accommodation (3.5 star or upgrade available)
- 2 x full breakfasts
- 1 x gourmet lunch at a winery on your cycling day
- Wine tastings at a minimum of 5 wineries
- Bike hire for your 1 day cycling tour Mudgee
- Environmentally friendly cycling water bottle
- Lightweight cycling t-shirt (fair trade) ideal for your cycling day
- Printed detailed itinerary, marked maps with directions & recommendations
- Town information and list of recommended venues to visit
- $50 per person for bookings on public holidays or that include any part of a holiday weekend
- Upgrade accommodation
- 'Comfy' (3-4 Star), upgrade for $200/room (incl 2 nights)
- 'Luxury' (4-5 Star), upgrade for $400/room (incl 2 nights)
- Upgrade to an e-bike for an extra $50
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!