Maine Sailboats and Summer Folk
Tour Operator Summer Feet Cycling
3 days (Bike: 3 days)
102 mi (~34mi per day)
Nestled amongst verdant hills, with stately old houses, a picturesque harbor, and a charming main street, it is no wonder Camden has been voted the prettiest town in Maine.
Your 3-day bike tour of this classic Maine town begins with a bike ride along a tree-lined ocean preserve and through lush farmland ringed with ancient rock walls. We continue by cycling one of Maine’s most beautiful islands in the heart of Penobscot Bay with ocean views around every corner.
You conclude your tour cycling to the town of Rockland and to my favorite lighthouse, the majestic Owls Head Light. Along the way take time to explore the areas’ many galleries, and relax aboard the deck of an antique wooden sailboat as we enjoy a sunset cruise on Penobscot Bay.
- Cycle Islesboro Island and Maine’s Rocky Coast
- Enjoy a sunset sail on Penobscot Bay
- Explore the shops and galleries of Camden and Rockland
US$ 1295 Guided
- Two nights’ lodging
- All lodging taxes and gratuities
- Most meals – including dinner both evenings, lunch on Saturday, and breakfasts at the inn
- All taxes and gratuities for these meals
- Expenses paid to sail on the Schooner and for the ferry transit
- Experienced Summer Feet Guides
- Detailed route notes and maps
- Van support including fresh water, ample snacks, and “relief rides”
- Summer Feet Souvenirs – a cycling water bottle and t-shirt (available in men’s and women’s fit)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Road Bike Rental: $150.00
- E-Bike Rental: $150.00
- Shorter rides
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!