Port Clyde to Acadia
Tour Operator Summer Feet Cycling
6 days (Bike: 6 days)
137 mi (~23mi per day)
A guided version of our Pedal the Coast offers the opportunity to enjoy an inn-to-inn bicycle tour at a more relaxed pace.
The coast of Maine offers impressive diversity as it travels almost 400 hundred miles from Kittery to the Canadian border. You cycle the best of the Maine Coast during your inn-to-inn bike tour. You begin in the fishing village of Port Clyde and cycle the shores of Penobscot Bay, visiting several coastal communities, including Rockland, Camden, and Belfast, before finishing your week in Acadia National Park.
- Enjoy 6 days o cycling along the Maine Coast
- Explore charming towns and coastal villages
- Sail Penobscot Bay
- Enjoy a variety of Maine delicacies, from lobster and smoked salmon to fresh blueberries and the local favorite “whoopee pies”
US$ 3695 Guided
June 18, July 23, August 6, September 24, 2023
- Five nights’ lodging
- All lodging taxes and gratuities
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners
- Detailed route notes and maps plus turn by turn navigation using the Ride with GPS app
- (no cellular data needed)
- Experienced Guide(s)
- Van Support
- Hybrid or Road Bike
- Summer Feet Souvenirs – cycling water bottle and t-shirt
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!