Pedal the Coast of Maine
Tour Operator Summer Feet Cycling
7 days (Bike: 7 days)
402 mi (~57mi per day)
During your 7-day inn-to-inn bike tour, cycle the best of the Maine Coast.
The coast of Maine offers amazing diversity as it travels almost 400 hundred miles from Kittery to the Canadian border.
From the quiet beauty of Pemaquid Point, you travel up the coast cycling the east and west shores of Penobscot Bay, along Blue Hill Bay and finish with a victory lap through Acadia National Park.
- Enjoy 7 days of Inn to Inn cycling along the Maine Coast
- Explore charming towns and coastal villages
- Discover hidden coves and stunning coastline
- Enjoy a variety of Maine delicacies, from lobster and smoked salmon to fresh blueberries and the local favorite “whoopee pies”
US$ 3995 Guided
June 18, July 16, August 20, September 17, 2023
23432 (~3347 per day)
- Six nights’ lodging
- All lodging taxes and gratuities
- Most meals – including five dinners, six breakfasts, and two lunches
- All taxes and gratuities for these meals
- Entrance fee for Acadia National Park
- Experienced Summer Feet Guides
- Turn by turn directions using Ride with GPS
- Van support including fresh water, ample snacks, and “relief rides”
- Summer Feet Souvenirs – a cycling water bottle and t-shirt
- (available in men’s and women’s fit)
- Transfers to/from downtown Portland, ME
- Alcoholic beverages
- E-bike Bike Rental: $250
- Shorter distances
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!