Tour Operator Summer Feet Cycling
3 days (Bike: 3 days)
98 mi (~33mi per day)
Let us show you Acadia as only the locals can.
Escape to Maine and let us show you the best of Acadia National Park. Experience the dramatic beauty of Maine’s rocky coastlines and enjoy car-free cycling on tree-lined carriage roads. Bask in the sun on a scenic ferry ride, and eat a lobster within hopping distance of the boat that caught it.
Our Exploring Acadia weekend is great for cyclists of all levels and features the only 4-diamond waterfront property in Bar Harbor.
- Discover Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor
- Enjoy Lobster Fresh from the Ocean
- Cycle Acadia’s Famous Carriage Roads
US$ 1695 Guided
June 16, July 21, August 18, September 29, 2023
- Two nights’ lodging
- All lodging taxes and gratuities
- Most meals – including two dinners, two breakfasts at the hotel, and lunch on Saturday
- All taxes and gratuities for these meals
- Expenses paid for ferry transits, and entrance into the National Park
- Experienced Summer Feet Guides
- Detailed route notes and maps
- Van support including fresh water, ample snacks, and “relief rides”
- Summer Feet Souvenirs – a cycling water bottle and t-shirt (available in men’s and women’s fit)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Shorter distances
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!