MTB Skills Training & Guided Trips - Engagement – Performance – Inspiration – Curation
Get stoked on the fun, flow, and adventure of mountain biking on trails - whether at your local digs or in must-ride overseas destinations. Small group training and skills instruction: featuring customized lesson content, local knowledge, & experienced guides.
Tour Operator RAW Epics
The Yak Eu Enduro is the ultimate mountain bike enduro in the Himalayas, as is reputedly the world's highest multi-day enduro event.
Yak Ru is series of races dedicated to the village of Ghyaru (Tibetan for 'yak horn') in the Manang District of Nepal.
The Yak Ru Enduro is a real pilgrimage into the heart of the Himalayas - to a mountain biking destination that overflows with natural beauty, is steeped in mythical lore, and offers the penultimate Big Mountain riding experience. Athletes become adventurers as they venture high into the alpine - in search of wild and exciting singletrack to not just race on, but to forge everlasting memories and pacts of camaraderie embodying ‘the spirit of enduro’. The 3 days of ‘onsight’ enduro competition they will embark on forms just one part of their grand exploration, right beneath the shadow of the majestic Annapurnas - some of the tallest mountains in the world.
Deluxe Derby EWS MTB Trip
8 days (Bike: 7 days)
Tour Operator RAW Epics
An exclusive, all-included package for mountain bikers who dream of being right where the Enduro World Series (EWS) action is in Derby, north-east Tasmania!
Meticulously planned, smoothly executed... and highly recommended!
The best MTB experience: world-renowned trails, professional guidance, full enjoyment.
- Crush iconic descents such as Blue Tier, Return to Sender, Atlas, the amazing Upper Bay Of Fires (BOF), and the new Flagstaff Road trail network at St Helens
- Take part in (or spectate) at a top-tier EWS event, and soak in the race atmosphere on iconic tracks such as Kumma Gutza, Detonate, Trouty, and Air Ya Garn
- Tap into and take advantage of local rider knowledge and up-to-date forecasts of weather & trail conditions with our guide and transport team
Peace of mind and zero hassles: for your place of residence, transport, and meals.
Bespoke programming: all rides and activities directed by guides who know the local must-do activities, attractions, and - most importantly - trails intimately and who want to share them with you
- Spectators and recreational riders will love the attention to detail of the trip planning, designed to fit in equal parts challenging riding, beautiful scenery, enjoyable cuisine, and relaxing non-riding 'down-time'
- Athletes (for EWS80, EWS100, and EWS Global races) will appreciate the taking into account of the race organisation's rigorous event schedule (including practice sessions, trail closures, start & cut-off timings), along with sufficient recovery/rest and mealtimes
Dynamic and flexible: whichever itinerary you're on, enjoy ease of catering to individual needs, as well as the whims of the weather and a demanding EWS race schedule. Just ask our guides and drivers (we're riders too!).