Trans Andean Coast to Coast
Tour Operator Rat Race International
Argentina & Chile
12 days (Bike: 9 days)
1000 mi (~111mi per day)
Off-road (dirt/gravel), Hilly
Rat Race International on Facebook
South America from the Pacific to the Atlantic
Make a genuine coast to coast journey across the entire continent of South America from the Pacific to the Atlantic, linking 2 fantastic cities and 2 fantastic countries – Valparaiso in Chile and Buenos Aires in Argentina. Our route climbs from sea level and traverses the high passes of the dramatic Andes mountain range, lifting you nearly 4km skyward before descending all the way down the other side…
Guided US$ 4750
January 15, February 1, 2023
January 14 & 31, 2024
January 19, 2025
- 11 Nights dinner, bed and breakfast in comfortable hotels, cosy rustic lodge-style a/c and some mountain refuge/ hostel accommodation.
- Fully supported format with bag transfers and all in-event logistics taken care of, with road support vehicles throughout all days of challenge.
- All meals are included throughout the full itinerary, including: 11 x breakfast; minimum of 3 x daily Pit Stop support stations with ‘Pit Stop picnic’ lunches; 10 x hearty evening meals.
- Airport transfers from Santiago International Airport to the start area of Valparaíso and to Buenos Aires International Airport from the end-point hotel in Buenos Aires.
- Satellite tracking hardware.
- Professional local and UK safety staff, bike mechanic, medics, drivers, route safety staff and Rat Race experts on hand throughout.
- Brilliant finishers medal and quality Rat Race tech tee for all participants.
- High quality road bikes
- Garmin Edge GPS device
- Interest free payment instalment plan
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!