Go where the locals go!
Launched in October 2015 pureSA is a locally owned and fully accredited tour business that prides itself on promoting and advocating sustainable tourism initiatives. From the outset it's intention has been to connect visitors to the best outdoor and nature based activities and experiences close to Adelaide - or put another way we go where the locals go!
The pureSA team share an undeniable passion for all things Adelaide and South Australia. “We want you to love our home as much as we do and are looking forward to showing you a great time while in our beautiful state”
Interesting fact - as you probably realise pureSA is short for Pure South Australia but it was also an intentional play on words - 'puresa' in Catalan means 'purity' - a perfect fit for a nature based tour company!
Adelaide City to Sea Bike Tour
Tour Operator pureSA
A landscape of blue seas and golden sands await as you cycle through the streets of Adelaide’s riverbank precinct and follow the inspiring river trails to the beach! The adventure then continues along the spectacular foreshore to the favourite coastal centres of Henley Beach and Glenelg.
- Discover Adelaide, the Riverbank Precinct, River Torrens Linear Trail, West Beach and Glenelg. Ride along the stunning Adelaide coast and stop for a revitalising morning tea at a local's favourite cafe- with choice of savoury or sweet treat with coffee, tea or cool drink.
- Soak up the atmosphere and explore the vibrant Glenelg at your leisure – no need to ride back to the City as the bikes are collected upon arrival in Glenelg. The return trip to the City is via the direct Glenelg tram, or choose to transfer directly back to Adelaide in the pureSA bus.
- Small group tour (maximum 10 people) with an easy and relaxed pace on designated bike paths and trails suitable for all levels of riding abilities. Expertly guided using quality bikes and helmets, this all-inclusive tour ensures a personalised and memorable experience.
Tour Operator pureSA
Discover laneway art, quirky cafés, local favourites and more ...
Adelaide is voted one of the world’s most liveable cities and this easy and relaxed bike tour lets you see why! Take in the culture and the vibrancy of Adelaide as you cycle along the safe city streets, precincts and parklands. Discover little known treasures, laneway art, quirky cafés, the local’s favourites and much more.
- Zig zag through city streets and laneways, along the cultural boulevard North Terrace, the café strip on Rundle, the vibrant riverbank precinct (home to the Adelaide Oval) and enjoy a well-deserved morning tea break at one of our local cafe's.
- Encircled by a green belt of parklands and interlinked by trails, a bike is the perfect way to experience Adelaide’s serene nature and leisure parks. Favourites include the Himeji Japanese Gardens, Rymill Park and the biodiverse wetlands area of Bonython Park.
- Expertly guided using quality bikes and helmets, this all-inclusive small group tour (max. 10 people) ensures a personalised and memorable experience. The tour is run at a relaxed pace suitable for all levels of riding ability with lots of times for photos along the way.