6 days (Bike: 5 days)
235 km (~47km per day)
Your France Bike Tour in Cycling Paradise - Spectacular fully guided Lake Annecy bike trip
Discover hidden gems and make memories of a lifetime. Lake Annecy Bike Trips combine the best cycling in the world in a relaxed environment, discover the perfect balance of riding and relaxation on this unique bike tour with a difference. Bike riding around lakes and mountains is the pinnacle of any cycling holiday, include a stay in the ‘baby Paris’ town of Annecy on the edge of the spectacular Lake Annecy and surrounded by the French Alps, you are in ‘Cycling Paradise’.
Unpack Once – Ride Everyday, with this incredible selection of spectacular bike rides all from one location and you’ll get to experience the very best of them with this first-class guided cycling tour.
Every day of the Lake Annecy bike trip is packed with new cycling routes and new places to see and visit. We pride ourselves on showing you the very best cycling in the world, feel like a local cyclist both on and off the bike and see beyond what any guide book will show you!
Green fields of France waiting to be explored. Discover Medieval villages, spectacular rolling countryside and chateaus on this choice selection of cycling routes all tailored to meet your riding ability, comfortable bike rides suitable for the leisure cyclist. Each day also includes our hidden gem French restaurant lunch stops a highlight to a spectacular day of cycling. These diamond bike rides are only possible with the local knowledge of the professionals who “Live It” in this beautiful area of France – Lake Annecy, cycling paradise.
- Magnificent Lake Annecy the most enchanting town in France, this ‘baby Paris’ location the ‘Venice of the Alps’
- Breathtaking ambiance of the Lake and Mountains with views of Mont Blanc (4810m) the highest point in Europe
- Classic french lunch in a picture postcard setting on the terrace in the village of Vaux
- ‘Cycling Paradise’ riding and exploring in all directions ‘Massif des Bauges’ national park and ‘Alby-sur-Cheran’ medieval village.
- Patchwork quilt rolling green fields of France with the Semnoz mountain forest and the spectacular jagged silhouette of the French Alps as the backdrop
- ‘Pont de la Caille’ – medieval suspension bridge (1839) joining the Haute Savoie with Geneva, hidden amongst tiny villages and farming communities
- Ride & Relax with those that live it and feel like you belong
Guided AU$ 2891
May 22, June 19, July 3, August 21, September 9, 2023
Request a private, customised version of this tour for yourself or cycling group.
- 5 nights 2* hotel accommodation in Annecy Centre Ville
- Continental buffet breakfast each morning French style
- 5 guided rides around Lake Annecy exploring villages of France designed & tailored to the individual
- 4 Hidden Gem French ‘Menu du jour’ Restaurant lunches
- Highly experienced French Alps professional cycling guide
- Haute Savoie support team & vehicle & ‘on the go’ mechanical assistance
- Sports drinks & bike food for each ride
- Airport pick-up & drop-off at Geneva International Airport, Switzerland and short transfer to Annecy, France (Tour midday arrival & departure days)
- 3* Hotel Accommodation AUD $3148 pp
- 4* Hotel Accommodation AUD $3415 pp
- Rides Only: Without Accommodation $2316 per person
- Bike hire – $500
- Non-cycling partner – $2733