7 days (Bike: 6 days)
370 km (~62km per day)
Oclaa Adventures & Safaris
Cycle around the base of Africa’s tallest mountain and highest volcano. This is a bike trip like no other!
This adventure takes us through solitary rainforests, fertile fields of crop and through wild, dry acacia rich savannah, which is the home of the Maasai. The tracks around the cloud shrouded, snow-capped roof of Africa are mainly dusty, sometimes rocky, with a few asphalt roads. We spend a night in a Maasai cultural village to get to know their customs, songs and dishes.
Total Distance: 370km Path: Off road & paved road Highlights: Amazing scenery, Maasai culture, wildlife can be seen
Please Ask Guided
- All 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Snacks and fruits
- Complimentary 3+ liters of mineral water everyday
- Mountain bikes & Helmets
- Camping gears like Quality Tents, mattress, Chairs and Tables
- Support vehicle (Backup vehicle)
- Tour guide(s), Bike Mechanic, Driver and Cook
- Village fees, Camping fees, WMA fees (Wildlife management Conservation Area).
- One night while on the trip and one night at the hotel in Moshi
- Cycling fees and All entry fees
- Complete First Aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
- Compulsory tips for Guide, Bike mechanic, Driver and Cook
- Sleeping bag, (You can rent if you don’t have when you arrive in Moshi)
- Items of a personal nature
- Entry visa for Tanzania
- Optional but highly recommended travel and medical insurance.
- Personal medicine
Suitable for riders 13+