Experiencing the vineyards from the seat of a bicycle is one of the most fun things to do while visiting Napa Valley!
As you pedal past rows of vineyards on a Full-Day Napa Valley Bike Tour, you’ll enjoy a sensory experience that simply can’t be duplicated inside a car, tour van or limo.
Your tour group will be led by a local, knowledgeable Tour Guide. Our Tour Guides are excited to share the valley with you and enhance your education of Napa’s history and the vine-to-bottle process.
A signature part of the Full-Day Bike Tour is our wine country picnic, catered by Chef Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery.
The seasonal lunch menu include selections such as turkey & brie, Parisian-style ham & gruyere and tuna Niçoise on an assortment of Bouchon Bakery’s artisanal breads (vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free salad options are also available). Individual sandwich selections are accompanied by Kettle Chips and a petite Bouchon Bakery dessert!
Guided US$ 219
- High quality electric bike
- Hosted by a local tour guide
- Bouchon Bakery picnic lunch
- Bottled water + nutrition bar
- Van support for wine purchase pickups, or air-conditioned shuttle to the next winery
- Tasting fees $30-50 at most wineries