13 days (Bike: 8 days)
460 km (~58km per day)
Cycling in India
There is no better way to get an up-close glimpse into the heart of God's Own Country, Kerala, than on a bicycle.
Our exclusive Kerala Cycling Tour has been smartly designed to provide you an unvarnished viewof the natural beauty of this land. Along the way, you will experience the unique culture, local arts, and different cuisines of Kerala.
You will cycle through lush paddy fields, green meadows, pine forests and spice-rich villages. If you happen to be a birding enthusiast, a stopover at the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, which is home to more than 200 different varieties of birds, will be more than welcome. The itinerary has been planned to give you ample opportunity to do off-road cycling and high-altitude cycling through the undulating landscape that is dotted with tea estates, waterfalls and lakes. You will witness a whole range of flora and fauna. The tour includes a pit-stop at a tiger reserve and a guided walk into the forest. You will get to canoe and also enjoy a relaxing ride in a luxury rice-barge through the famous backwaters of Kerala.
Our professional cycling guide will accompany you throughout the tour. Whenever you don’t feel like cycling, for whatever reason, you can hop into our backup vehicle. No issues. Our aim is to make your cycling tour a memorable one.
- Walk in Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary at Thattekad
- Tea plantations in Munnar & Vagamon
- Forest walk at Periyar National Park.
- Boat Ride in Periyar Tiger Reserve
- Cycling along the Cardamom Hills Reserve in Kerala.
- Exquisite healthy and local Kerala food all along.
- Professional Cycling guide & local experts.
- Boat Ride in Kumarakom narrow backwater lane in really small boat
- Premium Houseboat cruise at Alleppey
US$ 1950 Guided
October 29, November 13, December 4 & 24 2022
January 15, February 2, March 3, 2023
5% discount on all tours if book for 4 Person
- Hotel Based on Twin Sharing
- Bikes for complete Tour (Cycling Part Only - Trek Bikes)
- All Meals(Breakfast and dinner at Hotel)
- Lunch in Midway restaurant/City Restaurant or Pack Lunch
- Expert Cycle mechanic throughout the tour
- Back up AC vehicle for complete tour
- Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Visit at Thattekad
- Canoe ride in Kumarakom
- Overnight Houseboat Stay
- Periyar Boat Ride
- Fresh Fruits/Snacks (Only Cycling Part)
- Unlimited water during cycling (Only Cycling Part)
- All road and transport taxes
- Driver Allowance
- Toll and Parking charges
- 5% Government Taxes
- Any Domestic or International flight tickets
- Monument or Sightseeing entry fees
- Still/Video camera fees
- Tips and Gratitude
- Travel insurance
- Any Hard and Soft Drink