14 days (Bike: 9 days)
320 km (~36km per day)
Experience bike tour through the "Island of the Gods Bali and Java.
We experience colorful ceremonies on the island of Bali and an exciting bike tour on Java. Outstanding adventure in Java is the bike tour to the 2800m high active volcano Ijen with with its blue-green shimmering crater lake and the following downhill ride through fabulous rainforest to the ocean. But before we go to the island of Java we train our leg muscles in Bali's mountains. The first kilometers through Bali's narrow streets we cycle relatively relaxed along the rice terraces. rice terraces rice terraces and COCOS plantations a look into the Canyon of the Ayung Riverbefore later the road turns through coffee plantations and dense forests up to the edge of the long extinct volcano. volcano. But the bike tour on the island of Java becomes even more exciting, then we set course for one of the most fascinating volcanoes of all, the Ijen volcano. With the bike we roam through areas that are reserved for Tarzan, swim in crystal clear water and crystal clear natural pools and observe wild monkeys and shy hornbills. The exciting bike tour ends in a traditional fishing village on the edge of the Meru Betiri of the Meru Betiri National Park on a kilometer long dream beach.
Optionally there is the possibility to watch the sea turtles laying their eggs!
Guided € 1895
March 3 & 24, April 28, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 1, November 3, 2024
from 320 €
- Pick up from the airport in Denpasar
- Escort vehicle on all tours
- Transportation of the bikes
- 11 B&B in good to very good middle class hotels of European standard.
- 1 night in a guesthouse at the base camp of Ijen Volcano-
- 1 night/F in camp in 2 person tents on the Indian Ocean ( air mattress/sleeping bag will be provided by us ).
- 1 barbecue evening by the sea, 3x lunch
- Entrance to National Park
- Ferry tickets
- Up to 4 persons English speaking guide, from 5 persons English speaking guide + German speaking driver guide.
- High season supplement
- Approx. 80-100 € for additional meals and snacks
- Bike hire for the tour: 130,- € (but bringing your own bikes is recommended)
- Snorkeling National Park Menjangan (15-25 € per person)