8 days (Bike: 6 days)
170 km (~28km per day)
Photo by Cayetano Gros on Unsplash
The birthplace of Flamenco, and home to a rich legacy of Muslim, Jewish, and Christian influences, Andalusia is the most enchanting region of Spain.
It is the country’s heart and soul, full of enduring traditions and mysteries. From vineyards and olive groves to the breathless beauty of the Alhambra, this is an opportunity to experience a unique and timeless culture.
Our tour takes you through the cities of Cordoba, Sevilla, and Granada. The route is broken down into easy, manageable sections, with minibus transfers to each start point. Between cities, we take advantage of country roads and disused railway lines, which are ideal for cycling. Once inside the cities, we’ll visit ancient UNESCO treasures, such as the Alhambra in Granada, the Mosque in Cordoba, and the Alcazar in Sevilla. And, naturally, feast on as much delicious local cuisine and wine as possible.
Accommodation is split between luxurious 4-star hotels and charming village guest-houses. We’ll arrange everything you need to make this a truly unforgettable cycling adventure.
€ 2115 Guided
Sundays any time with a minimum of 6 participants
Larger groups please ask for discounts
- 7 nights accommodation in 4-star hotels, except Zuheros charming inn
- All buffet breakfasts and taxes
- 4 x dinners including a drink, one of which is a set menu
- 6 x lunches, including a drink (nice picnics or restaurant)
- Winery & olive factory visits
- Personalized guided service in English
- Tour leader
- Support vehicle with luggage transport (English speaking)
- New 27 gear bicycles
- Daily refreshments including water, jus, cereal bars and fresh fruits
- Admission fees in Córdoba (Mezquita) and Granada (Alhambra), winery and olive factory (Baena)
- City tours by bike in Madrid before or after your tour, Cordoba, Granada, Seville and/or Malaga
- Documentation, photo album and Bravo Bike welcome gifts
- Cost of travel to and from Madrid
- Visits not listed in the above program
- Extra drinks during the tour
- Additional day from 255 €
- Recommendable season mid-April to early November except July and August