Big climbs, On-road
Diverse Spain awaits with extreme landscapes, epic rides and irresistible culture. With 7 stages live of the Vuelta a España!
.Join our 2023 Tour of Spain trip featuring picturesque coastlines, grand accommodation and fabulous food.
- Travelling with a group of cyclists on carefully designed ride routes that maximise your safety, enjoyment and challenge
- Fabulous Spanish cuisine, including tapas, wine, olives and more
- 4 days in the Pyrenees
- Tackle the legendary mountain climbs of the Pyrenees, including the Tourmalet, Soulor, Hautacam, and Col d’Aubisque.
- Immerse yourself in local culture by visiting the iconic city of Pamplona, famous for its running of the bulls.
- And for the ultimate challenge, conquer the hardest climb in road cycling, the Alto de L’Angliru.
- This trip promises to deliver an unforgettable experience for even the most seasoned cyclist. Don’t miss this opportunity to test your limits and ride some of the most spectacular roads in the world.
- Mechanical and vehicle support for peace of mind
- Minimum number of transfers so that you have more time to ride your bike, watch the race and explore the culture
- Staying at amazing hotels, often riding in and out of the hotel
- Choose from the challenging ride option or the easier ride option each day
Hosted by local Belgian and former professional cyclist, Eric de Clercq Share the local roads of Eric de Clercq, the Tour of Flanders typically passes his front door. He can certainly claim home ground advantage. He came very close one year almost being the sole survivor in the breakaway.
Eric’s career of 11 years saw him win 19 victories including a stage win in the Tour of Britain. He is one of the hard men of Belgium. Most of all, Eric is a great guide who cares for your experience and he is a pleasure to spend time with on and off the bike.
Guided AU$ 8750
September 5, 2023
- Professional and experienced cycling guides
- Travel in air-conditioned vehicles
- Transfers from designated collection and drop-off locations
- All breakfasts are included and meals are included on 7 evenings. We have a farewell lunch at a restaurant before finishing our tour in Madrid..
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Ride nutrition (including drinking water, sport powders and bars / muffins and fruit)
- Tour ride jersey and bib-shorts
- Ride files and detailed tour itinerary
- Travel insurance (required)
- Bike hire AUD $840
- Premium bike hire available on request