5 days (Bike: 4 days)
Greatness is back in 2024 with international riders contesting the first UCI World Tour event in the calendar year
Short on time? We have created the ultimate 5 day experience at the Tour Down Under.
Tailored for cyclists, and their non-riding partners or non-cycling enthusiasts. Our itinerary will explore the best of the Adelaide Hills while seeing the Santos Tour Down Under.
Visit locations like Fleurieu Peninsula , Stirling, and McLaren Vale, We guarantee a rich experience on and off the bike. Coffee shops, bakeries, cheese-makers, wine producers, micro-breweries.
We carefully schedule our rides over stunning ride routes to arrive at the best moments of the weekend. You will be fully supported with our professional cycling guides, bicycle mechanics, van support and we arrange your access to venues. We remove the challenges for travelling with your bike, provide security for your bike, and transport your personal items so that you can enjoy the Santos Tour Down Under, the way you’d like.
After a success return in 2023, the international cyclists are returning and descending on Adelaide for the 2024 Santos Tour Down Under. The Santos Tour Down Under is first World Tour event on the calendar and teams are keen for a big start to the 2024 season with vital World Tour points up for grabs. Join us as we celebrate all things cycling and immerse in the RADelaide culture – divine international food, stunning wineries, and famous ride routes of the Santos Tour Down Under.
Our base for the week-long festival will be new 5-Star accommodation in the heart of Adelaide with close access to the Festival village, evening entertainment, showcase events, and technology hubs. Each morning enjoy a full buffet breakfast, fuelling up for a ride along the routes made famous by the Tour Down Under. Each one of our rides conveniently takes us to watch the live racing of the Santos Tour Down Under.
- Ride the great climbs of the Adelaide Hills, always enjoying a downhill run back to your hotel. Our years of experience ensure you ride along the most scenic and safest routes.
- Visit the famous winery regions of McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley, and Adelaide Hills.
- View every stage of the men’s and women’s World Tour event, for the first time being held on consecutive days.
- Travel with the longest operating Travel Specialist to the 2024 Santos Tour Down Under. Our trips to the Santos Tour Down Under have run since Adelaide first welcomed the biggest cycling event in the southern hemisphere.
Guided AU$ 2700
January 18, 2024
- Buffet breakfast every day
- Welcome drinks and canapes
- Picnic lunch
- Farewell Dinner
- Transport throughout
- Transport for your bike with professional bike carriers
- 4 nights accommodation in 5-star hotel
- Arrival transfer on day one from Adelaide Airport
- Departure transfer to Adelaide Airport
- Bikestyle Tours Cycling Kit
- Hosted by our experienced tour guides and professional drivers
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Ride support vehicle when you need it most
- Navigation assistance on all guided rides
- Sports powders, water and bars during your ride
- Travel insurance (required)