3 days (Bike: 3 days)
65 km (~22km per day)
Cycle paths/trails, Some hills, On-road
Use farOut App for your navigation and all waypoint information
Cycle with the family on cycle paths and trails that go right along the beaches. Love swimming in the ocean, and watching the whales.
90% on cycle paths.
farOut App is designed so that you can create and enjoy your own cycle tour, rail trail, day ride or gravel road adventure using the information that the app provides.
- Watching out for whales along the coast in winter.
- Swimming at the beaches in the sunshine.
- The cycle around the lake .
- Nan Tien Temple, the largest Buddhist Temple in the Southern Hemisphere. This very different experience has grandeur architecture, art and culture, unique exhibitions and vegetarian culinary delights
- The wonderful wild coastal views.
Self-Guided Please Ask
- Bike hire
What to Bring—not too much!
- Wear shorts or comfortable trousers, very bright t-shirt or hi- vis and covered shoes for cycling.
- Bring good wet weather gear. Long pants and jacket.
- A set of dry clothes for evening.
- Cycle pants (wear under your shorts or trousers if you like. The padding is great).
- Sunscreen, sun-glasses and good wet-weather gear.
- Cycling gloves are recommended.
- A jumper for winter; swimmers and small towel for warmer months.
- Phone, wallet and snacks which can fit into the front panniers.
- Rear panniers to carry your stuff. Make sure you keep things dry.
- Bring your lunch daily if farOut App does not give allocation for food or water during the day.
- Always have an emergency meal for dinner—you never know!
- Fit your bike with lights.
- Tool kit, pump, spare tube.
- Water Bottles