The Vélomaritime from Roscoff to Mont Saint-Michel
15 days (Bike: 13 days)
460 km (~35km per day)
The Breton part of the Vélomaritime by bike in 2 weeks
Be among the first to discover this new route that connects the small port of Finistère, Roscoff, that has the label "small town of character" and one of the architectural wonders of this world, Mont Saint-Michel.
The route brings you to ever more surprising and changing landscapes:
– From the bay of Morlaix, you will gain the coastal road of the Plougasnou cliffs.
– From Lannion, you will follow the Pink Granite Coast to Perros-Guirec.
– The Côte d’Ajoncs, wild and intriguing will take you to the historic city of Tréguier, which has managed to preserve its timber framed houses.
– Cross the Jaudi, then the Trieux to join the C√¥te de Go√´lo and its scallop fishing ports, from Paimpol to Saint-Brieuc.
– The Côtes de Penthièvre then Emerald will be at your fingertips: Cap d’Erquy, Cap Fréhel, exceptional untamed sites, steep cliffs, 70 meters high overlooking a pure blue sea.
The yellow gorse, the rose heather … the colors mix to offer the most beautiful pallets, whatever the sky’s mood might be.
– Saint-Malo then welcomes you to its ramparts for one night where you will be well guarded. The corsair city offers a trip back in time: you can climb aboard the 47-meter-old Corsair frigate Etoile du Roy, you will certainly come across, in the old town, with a pirate or two looking for fortune seeking companions.
– The port of Cancale and its famous oysters will be the occasion of a gastronomic break.
– Mont Saint-Michel concludes in beauty this extraordinary adventure along the Brittany coast.
€ 1580 Self-Guided
From April 1st to October 31st
Lower rates for 3+ riders
Accommodation: 14 nights in a double room 14 breakfasts 1 dinner Luggage transfer Phone assistance Application fee A personalized greeting with our team at the beginning of the trip to receive your travel documents Taxes Loan of a Bicycle GPS uploaded with full itinerary of the trip Topo maps Cycling practical guide including restaurant recommendations for lunch & dinner
Breakfast on day 1 Lunches Dinners not included in "Price includes" Drinks, visits & other personal expenses Repairs, spareparts and mileage allowance
Accommodation change to 'Essential' (ask); or Privilege' (ask); Bike rental 13 days Starting from 182€ / participant Electric bike rental 13 days Starting from 357€ / participant Children bike rental 13 days Starting from 132€ / participant Insurance Additional nights accommodation Ask about a custom made cycling tour Guided tour for groups - please ask