Explore lower Manhattan, Chinatown, the Financial District, the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg, DUMBO, Brooklyn Navy Yard, and more on this comprehensive 7 hour guided bike tour!
Learn about the amazing history and development of a few of the most iconic neighborhoods that New York City has to offer. See some of New York City’s most famous sights while working up a sweat on this exciting sightseeing comprehensive bike tour.
- Ride through the Lower East Side of Manhattan, now a very hip area with a thriving nightlife and plenty of quirks.
- Visit Williamsburg, Brookly and Domino Park, one of the Big Apple’s most amazing sites, where you’ll find yourself surrounded by all sorts of devices once used in the refining of sugar.
- Pedal to the Brooklyn Navy Yard neighborhood, home of nearly 200 years of ship building history and the birthplace of scores of famous ships from the Fulton Steam Frigate to the USS Maine
- Explore DUMBO, Brooklyn before pedaling across the Brooklyn Bridge to take in the incredible views of the New York skyline and harbor.
- Ride through the Williamsburg Bridge on your way back to Manhattan
38 Park Row New York
US$ 99 Guided
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
- Lunch Costs