Samoa Cycle Paradise
Tour Operator Social Cycles
9 days (Bike: 7 days)
200 km (~29km per day)
Some hills, Paved / sealed
Samoa Cycling Holiday - Upolu and Savai'i
Think tropical paradise, white beaches, palm trees, rainforests, reefs and crystal clear waters. That is the beautiful country of Samoa. Located a few hours from Fiji in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, Samoa is home to some of the best tropical experiences on the planet.
Slow travel by bicycle is the best way to explore this beautiful country, as we explore both major islands, Upolu and Savai’i. Along the way, we’ll have the chance to swim and snorkel in the clear blue sea, meet local cacao farmers and inspirational NGOs. We’ll swim in the greatest swimming hole on the planet, To Sua Ocean Trench and get an insight into local life and custom.
Social Cycles Samoa is proud to support Brown Girl Woke as our partner NGO, with part of the proceeds of your trip supporting their invaluable work. Meet Doris Tulifau, the charity founder and learn more about how her programs empower women, challenge culturally taboo topics such as domestic violence and create a safe space for young victims.
Guided AU$ 2350
Self-Guided 0 Please Ask
January 22, April 22, June 11, November 5, 2023
Available on request
- 8 nights accommodation ( 7 x fale, 1 x resort)
- Full Bicycle hire, including helmets and bike bags
- Local driver/guide for the cycling duration
- Full support vehicle for the ride with water and fruit
- Presentation from Brown Girl Woke founder, Doris Tulifau
- A$100 donation to Brown Girl Woke
- Cacao ‘bean to cup’ experience with local family
- Traditional ‘umu’ BBQ at local home
- Entry to To Sua Ocean Trench and Togitogiga Waterfall
- 8 dinners and breakfasts
- International flights
- Tips and Gratuities (from US$0 to US$100 pp)
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Additional activities such as guided snorkelling, scuba diving and kayaking
- Equipment hire for snorkelling
- Visa’s (if required)
- Other items of a personal nature
- Self-guided package available - please ask
- Confirm your place with a $100 deposit.
- If this is your second, third or even fourth Social Cycles adventure, then we’d like to welcome you back with a special SC Ambassadors rate.
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!