Lachlan Valley Cycle Trail
Tour Operator Central West Tours
9 days (Bike: 7 days)
345 km (~49km per day)
Central West Tours on Facebook
A truly picturesque and immersive tour of the Lachlan Valley Region
This stunning scenic tour starts from Cowra and cycles along scenic gravel roads of the Lachlan Valley to Gooloogong, Eugowra, Forbes, Parkes, Eugowra, Canowindra and finishing in Cowra. The Lachlan Valley Region of the Central West is very scenic and picturesque region known as the golden circle of food production across all sectors grain, vegetables, wine and meat. You will be able to taste the fresh produce. The roads are 90% gravel back roads with low traffic carefully selected so that you can peacefully enjoy the scenery and highlights of our region.
You will visit Amazing Forbes, Parkes home of Elvis Festival, Eugowra the town of murals, Canowindra home of Age of Fishes Museum, Cowra home to Prisoner of War Camp and learn about the Japanese Breakout. Relax in the beautiful Cowra Japanese Garden.
Learn and visit the history the many historical towns and villages of this stunning scenic valley. Bushrangers once roamed this gold rich region.
AU$ 2500 Guided
- 8 nights at country hotels & motels
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 8 dinners
- On-road snacks
- Age of Fishes Canowindra
- Entry and Lunch at Japanese Garden
- Transfers to/from each days ride as required
- Bike mechanical assistance, limited
- Support & safety vehicles
- Daily maps & directions
- Evening dinner Indian Restaurant Cowra
- Accommodation: available in hotels, motels and guest houses in the major towns (details available)
- Bike Hire: E Bike $350.00
Small group tour, approx. 5 – 10
There are currently no reviews for this tour.
Write a Review
Sign in to leave a review. Not a member and want to enjoy our great benefits? Join here!