7 days (Bike: 5 days)
400 km (~80km per day)
Etiquette Cycling offers an exciting guided Murcia cycling holiday in Spain's regional 'hidden gem'
The region offers dynamic and varied terrain, coastal roads, flat countryside & challenging mountains including the Sierra Espuna.
Its good enough for the pros!: Local hero Alejandro Valverde and one or two of his fellow pros are frequently spotted training locally.
Our Murcia Bike Camp is suitable for both social and club riders and caters for both individual riders and established groups.
We support you on and off the bike to ensure an action packed camp experience:
- A Murcian wine tasting experience in a local bodega.
- Enjoy Cartagena’s famous “Asiatico” coffee made with the region’s Liquor 43,
- View the towns urban art on one of our leisure bikes.
- Stroll along the shores of the Mar Menor lagoon.
€ 845 Guided
Contact us and we will work with you to match your date availability with both our scheduled and bespoke date options.
- 4 Star cycling friendly hotel - HALF BOARD
- Vehicle support - Free scheduled airport transfers
- Cycle guides - guided rides / Qualified mechanic - roadside support / Qualified first aider
- Pre-planned routes to GPS
- Free digital photo gallery
- Bike storage
- Travel & cycling activity Insurance
- Alcoholic drink & minibar
- Drinks with meals
- Incidental expenses (for example, cafe stops)
- Bike Hire is optional but attractive bike options and special camp bike rental deals are offered
- Stay for extra nights. Perhaps to add a few beach days?
- Quality Bike hire: options (including Di2).
- Non Riders: Welcome, please contact us for more details
Bespoke camp dates: to suit you