9 days (Bike: 8 days)
456 km (~57km per day)
Land of Mountains to Land of Death
The best part about Udaipur is its Geographical Diversity. The Location of the city is beneficial to plan a lot of activities around it. One can experience rural life just in about 10-kilometer radius of this city. Cycling is a great option on the outskirts.
You will start bike tour from your hotel , you bike past various public buildings, loads of people and & finally venture into the rural outskirts of Udaipur, we will enter into villages like, varda, hawala where we will get a chance to see farmers, villagers, cattle, birds & a diverse rural landscape. You will take a break at Tiger Lake for tea, Coffee, and refreshment. Later you Will Continue ride towards the Fatah Sagar Lake and Finish After cycling return to the hotel to freshen up and then leave for the sightseeing tour of Udaipur, visit the beautiful city palace, have a boat ride in famous Pichola lake, later return back to the hotel.
Please Ask Guided
- Hybrid or MTB bicycles.
- 9 Night Accommodations on double or twin sharing basis with all Meals.
- Backup Transport.
- English Speaking Cycling guide.
- Cycle Mechanic for whole tour (if clients are more than 2)
- Fort entrance ticket.
- Ranakpur Temple Entrance.
- 1 Common Leopard Safaris in Gypsy.
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person per day.
- First Aid Kit.
- Fresh fruits, snacks & Packed Juice.
- All applicable Taxes.
- All necessary equipment tools and safety gears
- Any meals other than those specified in included cost.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, still or video camera etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost included items.